3 Reasons to Forgive and 5 Inspirations for Forgiveness
Extending love and forgiveness to those who have hurt you will be helpful in three ways:
1. It will heal you by calming your nervous system, relaxing the tension in your muscles, and bringing peace to your mind and heart.
2. It will help to heal the people who you are forgiving.
3. And, it will send the healing vibration of Peace out into the world.
Here are five inspirations for your forgiveness journey:
1. In his book The Third Jesus, Deepak Chopra writes, “When Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within, he meant within everyone. This would be in keeping with his injunction to love your enemies. The same God is in them as in you.”
2. In his book, Passport to the Cosmos, John E. Mack, MD, shares the story of a woman who has utilized the power of love to counter the dark aspects of her encounters with alien beings. He writes, “When the beings seem to threaten her, she sends out to them “as much love as I can, waves of love.”… It seemed that as she sent positive love energy toward these angry beings, she could hear them shrieking and saw them running, then backing off through the wall… She sent a “last burst of love energy, calling on Jesus and feeling good inside” toward this being.”
3. In her book, Midwife for Souls, Kathy Kalina, a Hospice nurse, writes, “Forgiveness is not a feeling, but an act of the will.”
4. In my book, The Tejaswini Ramayana, the Supreme Being forgives and elevates even the greatest of sinners, which is both an assurance for humanity, and an example for human beings to do the same with their fellow humans.
5. Recently two people put an angry face emoji reaction on one of my Facebook posts about The Tejaswini Ramayana. In order to extend love and forgiveness towards them, I wrote their names on an orange post-it note, and placed it on my spiritual altar with a healing clear crystal on top. Each day after I sing the Hanuman Chalisa and say my daily prayers, I ask Sri Rama to please send them High Vibration Crystal Love Energies. Saying their names out loud, I pray that they may be elevated to the Highest Love Vibrations.
May this article be helpful to you or to someone you know.
May All Beings Know Deep Peace.
image Courtesy NASA Goddard