Imagine if you were suddenly banished to the forest for fourteen years. How would you react?
In the ancient story from India called the Ramayana, the Avatar Rama was suddenly banished to the forest for fourteen years, on the day his father, King Dasaratha, was supposed to crown him as heir to the throne. The human drama that caused the exile, as well as all of the resulting actions, make the Ramayana an exciting read.
To date, there are more than three hundred recorded Ramayanas. You may receive many benefits from reading my new version, The Tejaswini Ramayana: The Way of Rama in the Shakahara StarFire Universes, including (but not limited to) the following fourteen benefits:
1. While reading this book, you may experience pleasant sensations, such as tingling, in your body or even around your body, particularly just above the top of your head. These sensations are a sign that you are being spiritually elevated.
2. While reading this book, you may begin to notice positive changes (subtle or dramatic) in your daily life, in terms of your thoughts, words, intentions, and actions. These are also signs that you are being spiritually elevated.
3. By the time you finish reading the Epilogue, you may feel as though you have been elevated to the Highest Love State. When you feel like you love everyone and everything, that is a sign that you are in the Highest Love State.
4. Reading this book can bring about an activation of Cosmic Shakahara StarFire Radiant Healing Consciousness. You may feel the healing warmth in the palms of your hands, which is a sign that healing energies are flowing through you.
5. Reading this book can awaken qualities such as Hope, Inspiration, Innovation, and Creativity. As these beautiful positive energies arise, quite naturally there occurs a reduction of fear, anger, and sadness.
6. Through reading this book, you can experience more trust about life. It will help you to understand how everything happens for a reason, according to a greater plan.
7. Reading this book may help you to accept what is happening in your life, as you experience the book’s heroes facing the challenges of the human condition.
8. Reading this book can help you to come to terms with death – both the deaths of your loved ones, and your own death.
9. Reading this book may help you to face grief and other difficulties – knowing that, like the heroes in the story, you are never alone in your pain. A force greater than you is always with you.
10. Reading this book will give you assurance that there is always hope for redemption – that even the greatest sinners can be forgiven, healed, and loved.
11. The spiritual practices listed at the beginning of the book will help you to keep raising your vibrations while reading this book – and beyond.
12. Reading this book will give you hope that human nature can be elevated – that human beings can heal their brains and remember their divine heritage… and thus overcome their negative habits and low vibrations.
13. Reading this book will give you faith that the Forces of Goodness and Light are stronger than the forces of darkness.
14. Although this book may be shocking to some of the millions who love the traditional Ramayana, in this version some changes were made to the original story in order to elevate the characters and the readers to the Highest Love Vibrations. Remember, anytime you feel like you love everyone and everything, that is when you are in the Highest Love Vibrations!
Please order your copy of this most beneficial book today! Available on Amazon:
The Tejaswini Ramayana: The Way of Rama in the Shakahara StarFire Universes
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all who celebrate!
May All Beings Be Happy!