In a world of virus hysteria, your immune system will be strongest if you turn your attention away from fearful news stories, and instead focus your mind on practical ways to stay calm, healthy, and strong.
Handwashing is the single most effective way to stop spreading germs! There are four elements to correct handwashing, and you can happy up your immune system while you do them!
1. Warm water
3. 15-20 seconds of friction, while saying mantras or affirmations such as, “I choose to be happy!” 🙂
4. Thoroughly drying hands with a towel.
Another crucial tip, when in public restrooms, is using paper towels to turn on/off faucets and to open doors…
Your immune system will be stronger if you keep calm, happy up, and wash your hands!!! You might also enjoy my previous post, “StarFire Teja’s Three Tips for Strengthening Your Immune System.”
May you be blessed always by the Forces of Goodness.
With clean happy hands,
Red flower field photo by Magdalena Smolnicka on Unsplash.
Keep Calm poster by keep-calm.net.
Crazy weather patterns can challenge your immune system, but there are many things you can do to stay healthy.
1. Handwashing ~ Washing your hands is the single most effective way to stop spreading germs. It helps you to stay healthy, and it is an act of kindness to everyone around you. Proper handwashing includes four elements: warm water, soap, 15-20 seconds of friction, and thoroughly drying with a towel. So remember:
2. Affirmations ~ Try saying this affirmation to yourself anytime you feel “on the edge” of “something”… “I have faith in my immune system.” This is a good one to say at times when you might feel nervous about catching something, such as when you’re eating with someone who did not wash their hands (and you don’t have the nerve to say something), or when you’re in a store and someone near you is coughing and sneezing. In such situations, calmly think to yourself “I have faith in my immune system.”
3. Strengthening the protective shield around your energy field ~ Begin by intending to create a force field around your energy field. You can gently push away any “other” energies with your hands, and then intend that there be a strong protective shield around you. You can imagine this force field filling up with mantras, blessings, and presences of protective beings (in alignment with your religion or other cosmic belief system). Spend a few minutes each morning and/or each evening doing this practice, and your immune system will strengthen.
Being happy also helps the immune system, as explained in a previous post “Protection Prayer When Grieving”… So anything you can do to Happy Up will strengthen your immune system. For that, please read this post: “StarFire Teja’s Ten Tips for Happy-ing Up During the Wintertime Blues.”
May All Beings Be Free of Suffering.
May All Beings Be Happy!